Monday 25 June 2018

Keep Dreaming

Hey guys,



I have spent days and have sleepless nights been thinking about my dreams. I have made targets/ goals to meet my goals. It has always been like this. Making goals achieving them, thanking god for helping.



"What will happen when I fail to meet one"?



what if ...



This "what if." does not let us sleep. It's like a sudden rush of depression sweeping over. We don't understand how to take off that layer.

 We don't know what scares us the most of all, knowing that we can not follow those dreams now Or living without one.

What if the dreams give up on us or the chances of achieving it becomes zero.



Would my failure be forever now?

What will people say about me?

Have I become the live joke for people now?



This kind of questions will keep running in our head to drive us crazy. What do you need to do is calm down for a while and think for the alternative and what else you can possibly do, to meet those dreams. Make a list of ideas and work on it.

The problem is not forever. The problem stays like a problem until we think of it as one. 

Relax and let your hard work speak.

Tell yourself you got this! Yes, you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay healthy and safe!

Hey people!  I hope you all are doing well in this pandemic. I didn't get to write for the last one year I guess, it's because I was...