Wednesday 3 October 2018

Things to do

Hey people,
   
     
We have always dreamt of dying, at some point of our lives. You must have made a list of things in mind, what you would love to do before dying. This is what I think if this happens, that is what I would be doing, if thing happens I will react this way.

Things I want to do, before dying;
πŸ˜‚(P.S- I am not mentally stressed or depressed)

1. I want to travel the whole world. (So clichΓ©, ikr)

2. I want to live in a tree house for months, also in       smallest house. That is what we used to do        when we were small

3. I would like to speak the brutal truth for a day, even if it hurts everybody around.

4. Would like to taste all the candies all around the world.

5. I would want to have a life where I just sit, eat, exercise and get paid for it.πŸ˜‚ (Suggest me, some kind of jobs)

6. Want to visit places and would like to skip going home afterwards.

7. Would like to call all my FRIENDS and party.

8. World tour with friends.

9. Want to be a Police woman for a day.

10. See the northern lights.

11. Ride a helicopter.

12. Scuba Dive the Great Barrier Reef.

13. Go on a road trip.

14. Raise a child.

15. Camping.

16. Sleep in a Castle.


17. Climb a Mountain.

18. Get Tattoos all over my body.

19. Ride a Roller Coaster.

20. Become a Millionaire.

21.  Fall in Love.

22. Learn to Skateboard.

23. Learn Sign Language.

24. Be a Judge for a day.

25. Fly like a bird and shit on people I hate the most.

26. Want to see myself from others perspective and make them think, I am the Best human on Earth that has ever existed.πŸ˜‚


P.S- keeping few things Private. 🀘🏻

#

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay healthy and safe!

Hey people!  I hope you all are doing well in this pandemic. I didn't get to write for the last one year I guess, it's because I was...