Sunday 3 March 2019

Let's explore some fun places

Hey,
There are some places in India which you might like when you visit them. I am sharing some of the pictures of Goa. There are some places which you should also visit to see the beauty of the ocean and nature. The sound you get to hear and the connection you feel when you cut your virtual links. One could feel the sound mind and body.
 
1. Candolim Beach.

This second pic is of place somewhere in North Goa.

3. Cabo de Rama.



4. Butterfly Beach.



5.Chapora fort.

6. Basilica of Bom Jesus

7. This is the pic of some cultural fest which was going on



7. Cruise. It's fun to see the dance forms of Goa while you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay healthy and safe!

Hey people!  I hope you all are doing well in this pandemic. I didn't get to write for the last one year I guess, it's because I was...