Friday 24 August 2018

Let people think

Hey people,


    Have you ever experienced a few moments where you feel that the person you are talking to has misunderstood you. Well, congratulations! you are alive. This is life where you say something, people get something else then they have the point of fighting.


This issue is quite common because people will always judge you, according to their mood and the situation. I have recently joined somewhere and I barely know anyone there so, I do don't talk much. A lady was wearing a dress and I asked her "you wear it like this? What about the other way?!" I am definitely sure she got offended. 🙈 I was actually curious, to know the other ways of wearing that dress.
It's like you can't control the situation because you can not control other's point of view and their way of thinking.

The only thing you can do is "leave it up to them!" 😂 Or ignore it because you can not invest your time explaining the other person; what you said, how you said it, why did you do something and so on.
You didn't take birth just to explain people around you and to prove that you are right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stay healthy and safe!

Hey people!  I hope you all are doing well in this pandemic. I didn't get to write for the last one year I guess, it's because I was...